So recently we went to a local farm just north of Raleigh to go on a hayride and pick out our pumkins for halloween. It was just a cute place to be
http://www.hilridgefarms.com/ .
I swear I curled my hair before we left the house, but being a cold drizzly day, you get what you see. As you can tell I am starting to take on a pumkin-ish shape already.



he wasn't all that impress when he sat down and touched the sand..... not his favorite thing.

Too busy looking at the bunnies to look at the camera. He was sooo excited he just squilled with joy!
Alllllll aboard!


future carrer
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is!
ReplyDeleteWe need to come visit you! I've always wanted to go to NC (actually live there) but haven't ever been!
Oh and thanks for the travel advice...I'm still pricing out options but I'd better hurry.