Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

So we did it. We survived our 1st Halloween.

However I can't say the same for our pumpkins, as you can tell from the below picture, they rotted before we could carve them into the cute little jack-o-lanterns


So here is our cutie pie! Doesn't he just look adorable?

So, we are at the ward Trunk or Treat, and our Chicken found his Chic!!!



Yes, Mom and Dad dress up as well. I do have some wings on and Dad is the breakfast of champions

Here is a better look at Dad. I think he had the best costume of all the adults we saw



So we also went to SC so Billy and Melissa could bless Liza. I didn't get the pictures of her, but I did manage to get pictures at the Swan Park. Here is Ethan, some swans, and Grandpa Bill






1 comment:

  1. I love those costumes!! So cute.

    That Wheaties box is awesome! Good Work!

    ReplyDelete