Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas.

OK, so we had just been home to TX the week before Christmas (mom and dad's present to each other)  The morning we were leaving to come back to NC Ethan wakes up conjested, and it was all down hill from there.  We spent the next 3 days in a mommy hold me mode.  Ethan wanted NOTHING to do with dad it he saw or knew I was in the house.  Fortunatly I was able to get him into the DR with out having to go the ER and wait forever (average wait is abour 4-10 hours)  So Ethan got his drugs, then later that night dad starts with the stuffy nose and progresses to the caughing.  The then next day I start going down. Needless to say my house was not clean for Christmas, heck I hadn't even unpacked from our trip to TX.  But we did get to see Santa at the mall, and Ethan's presents wrapped and under the tree ( need to work on stuffing stockings).  Good thing we had already planed on keeping Christmas day a simple day of keeping it easy and just relaxing.  Kevin did have to make a trip to the ER (wait time 3hrs, not too bad) and came home with brochites.  He was also given atibiotics in case things did not get better in the next couple of days (he is taking them as we speak)  I then started to get worse later that night and debated if I should take my turn at the ER, and decided, I wasn't that bad and stayed home warm and toasty in by bed.  I thought we had taken more pictures of Ethan opening presents, but I guess not.  It was a sight to behold, and he LOVED everything he got.

No comments:

Post a Comment