Sunday, January 31, 2010

Out for a stroll

So a couple of weeks ago, Ethan just up and decided he was going to walk.  Now I knew it was coming since he has been taking a couple of steps her and a couple of steps there for the last couple of months.  He has been racing along the walls and sofas as well.
I looked up one AM and there he was walking not holding on to anything ( I figured he would do it this way)  So I started cheering and he took one step and then started crawling again..errrrrr.   Day two, I catch him again walking when he thought no one was looking,  I start cheering again and he keeps going.  He has been going ever since.  He has even started picking up speed!  It has made it way easier to go to the park now that I don't have to carry him or hose him off and wash clothes once we get home because he has been crawling in dirt and mulch.  So here are a couple of pix..... what a cute boy we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment