Monday, November 15, 2010

Bitter Sweet

So as you all know, we lost Mom unexpectedly this past September.  It is hard to believe that it has been two and a half months already.  There are days that it seems so long ago, and there are days that it seems as if just happened the day before.  But we continue on.  Here are some photos of  the viewing in TX (there were some family pictures taken that I would like a copy of for those who have them please), the road trip to UT, and some of the graveside (after the services).  My cousin Syd, was kind enough to take pictures during the graveside services, I just have to see if she would be willing to email some of them for me.  I do have to mention how greatful I am for Kevin's mom for coming in the middle of the night so i would not be alone and staying with us until we returned from UT.  She dropped everything and stayed with us for two weeks with out hesitation.











No comments:

Post a Comment