Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Big Move

So, what better way to start the new year than with a move?In order to get Mom's house ready to sell, the boys and i moved out.  It's a good thing.  We ended back into San Antonio into a 932 sqft appartment.  Big change from 2300 sqft.  1/2 my stuff was already in storage, so it was a matter of moving a select few things i had at mom's plus some furniture. I have to keep telling myself that 9 months will go by fast.  The pattio is big enough for their outdoor toys and for them to play.  Grandma Jan greatfuly came in to help with the kids and move the little stuff for two days.  zWe let the Kids have a play date at Aunt Mandy's so we could go get the U-Haul for the BIG stuff.  As I watched the news all week I saw RAIN, RAIN, RAIN in the forcast, good thing Heavenly Father answers prayers and the rain held off until the evening when we had everything done except for a few boxes left to unpack.  I have come to realize two inportant things.  1.  I HATE MOVING , when i am responible for packing my own boxes and lifting heavy stuff.  2.  I am NOT an appartment person.  It has been years since I have lived in an appartment and i quickly remember why.  I think my upstairs neighbors are not light on their feet.  I know when my other neighbors go to the potty.  Did i mention that for two Saturdays nights in a row, starting at about 10p, they like to have friends over and they are not that quiet.  Last night it sounded like they were doing construction work and then it sounded like they were bowling in the bedroom above mine.  It is only 9 months.  I am an adult.  I CAN do this.  Where is my diet coke?@!

2 comments:

  1. Just let them know you have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we don't have a new address. Where are you in San Antonio it is a big city. Just wait this the boys are awake early in the morning and are happy and yelling. Let them yell away. Love Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete