Monday, March 14, 2011

No longer a baby.....

I have resisted for the last year to cut Blayne's hair. Why? Once you cut it, he is no longer a baby. I know it is a twisted logic, but i'm OK with it. Unfortunatly i found it necessary to cut Blayne's hair before the age of one (just by a few days), it broke my heart, because we need to get passport photos. I can't let him go around for the next five years with some scraggley hair on his passport. We headed off to see Aunt Gretel at work for a snip. Here you go....


Before: front-ish view
before: back

during. he did great

After, for got to get an after in the chair, but this is an after.  not too dramatic of a cut, just cleaned up
Ethan's turn!
as long as he could see me he was OK, he has never liked getting a hair cut
the after 

No comments:

Post a Comment