Last night we were at the children's Christmas party for Kevin's Squadron, and who made an appearance? Santa!! And look Ethan is awake for Santa, his eye's are OPEN!!! (PS: does Santa look familiar?)
I wish I did the blog thing when Megan Jacob and Travis were little...this is a much better/easier way to organize all the little/special things they do before you forget...We love your blog....
Hey that little elf has Santa's nose? No, maybe his cheeks, or maybe it's the eyes? HMMM. What a cutey! I wish we lived closer, so I could the little munchkin. :( We probably won't get to see him till he's wlaking. The thought of starting anything that resembles a blog scares me, so I am impressed. Love you guys Jen :)
I wish I did the blog thing when Megan Jacob and Travis were little...this is a much better/easier way to organize all the little/special things they do before you forget...We love your blog....
ReplyDeleteHey that little elf has Santa's nose? No, maybe his cheeks, or maybe it's the eyes? HMMM. What a cutey! I wish we lived closer, so I could the little munchkin. :( We probably won't get to see him till he's wlaking. The thought of starting anything that resembles a blog scares me, so I am impressed. Love you guys Jen :)
ReplyDelete