Friday, October 28, 2011

We're leavin' in a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again........

I didn't take any pictures in Fayetteville, it just didn't happen.  But we did run into our friends the Prices at Wal-mart at 8pm, go figure!  We also had lunch with a our dear friend Stan and his wife Jane.  It was fun just to be.

I want to say that 330AM is early beyond early.  We had a 735A to Atlanta, then a 3 hour layover before our flight to Boston, then another 4 hour layover before our flight to London.  Say what?  I know we could have taken a non stop from Atlanta, but when we thought about it, we figured the Boston flight was better because of the time of day it arrived.  7A vs noon.  we thought 7a would be better to help them wake up in the morning with jet lag.  Hopefully we were right.

So they boys did great flying.  Blayne was asleep before our flight out of Fayetteville took off.  Ethan played with dad.



From Atlanta to Boston, Ethan slept and Blayne was entertained looking out the window and "reading" books, followed by a nap the last 45minutes of the flight.












I just have to say, that Boston's Logan Airport is my new FAVORITE airport. We got off and there are family restrooms everywhere and they have a Kids Port! The Kids Port is a toddler playarea, with a bouncy padded floor. The boys did not want to leave. The bonus of the whole thing is that it let the boys get all tired out before the last flight of the trip. 






We decided to put the boys in PJs before our last flight, so they know it would be bedtime.  Saved a sippy cup of milk for take off and hope for the best.  They were up for about 2 hrs of the flight and were sound asleep before dinner was served.  Blayne on the other had started to fuss and would not sleep unless being held.  So I held him for the rest of the flight.  at least I got some sleep too.




I did forget to take pictures of all of our suitcases after we picked them up in London.  We did have checked baggs!  It took us two carts for the bags and one for the carseats plus the pushing the double stroller. 

1 comment:

  1. It was fun seeing you guys...I am glad you made it safe.. I hope you have a wonderful time in England...I wish I was there!!!

    ReplyDelete